We are currently dealing with a number of positive COVID-19 cases (staff and students) which has affected our Totton Site and required a full closure.
At present students are due to return on Monday 28th June however we may need to revise this date if we continue to be informed of positive COVID-19 cases.
All teaching and learning has reverted to Remote Learning via Microsoft Teams, our VLE and email delivered tasks as per previous periods of closure.
We are currently revising our risk assessment and operating procedures for the final 4 weeks of term – currently we plan to operate the following:
We will revert to more stringent precautionary measures:
- We will operate site ‘bubbles’:
- Students will be classroom based with a dedicated staff team, accessing staggered breaktimes and lunch times.
- No teaching staff will cross between sites – where students are taught by a teacher who cannot attend the site, the teacher will deliver the lessons live into the classroom via Microsoft Teams.
- Students should continue with Lateral Flow tested twice a week: Sunday evening & Wednesday Morning.
- All education staff will Lateral Flow twice a week.
- All education staff will wear Type IIR face masks at all times – students can choose to wear face masks if desired.
- Enhanced cleaning (daily, bi-weekly and additional whole school anti-bacterial fogging) will remain in place.
- Social distancing will be adhered to wherever practical and possible.